Status
Not open for further replies.

Pentastarnut

67' Barracuda
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Contact seller
I'm interested in trading these for a nice /6 Duster or i'd sell them together so someone could have a nice swap project. Orig. /6 car, frame tied, trunk pan cut out on the spot welds, x race car. I have the glass, bumpers, grill, door handles and boxes of stuff it came with that all goes with it. The 5.7 is a 2006 Chrysler emission test truck motor with about 3 hours on it, then it was put in the crate and stored indoors. It's complete with harness, injectors, etc.
I'd rather swap these for a running driving a/c /6 duster ( preferably panther pink, yeah right ! ) for the wifie to drive to cruise nights. Too many projects going on right now and i'd rather not see it sit because my Demon is next on the redo list.

i can take any pics you would need, just pm me :glasses7:

I'm interested in trading these for a nice /6 Duster or i'd sell them together so someone could have a nice swap project. Orig. /6 car, frame tied, trunk pan cut out on the spot welds, x race car. I have the glass, bumpers, grill, door handles and boxes of stuff it came with that all goes with it. The 5.7 is a 2006 Chrysler emission test truck motor with about 3 hours on it, then it was put in the crate and stored indoors. It's complete with harness, injectors, etc.
I'd rather swap these for a running driving a/c /6 duster ( preferably panther pink, yeah right ! ) for the wifie to drive to cruise nights. Too many projects going on right now and i'd rather not see it sit because my Demon is next on the redo list.

i can take any pics you would need, just pm me :glasses7:
tell me more about the hemi, does it need a comp. to make tit work?
might be interested in the motor alone. do u have the tranny and convertor for it?----------------------------bob

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back