-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Avispa

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Contact seller
i'm postng this because it has sat for so long, no desire or passion anymore. origianal slant six, comes with a great 318/904, Shumacker conversion mounts, aluminum offy intake, Eddy 600 carb,PS, frame is good, minor dings and dents, no rust in window frames, cowl or gutters, original GA car,stripped the engine bay and primed,new top amd headliner, spitfire headers, two new flowmaster muffs, two 8 inch SBP ralleys for then rear, 78 360 block back from machine shop, .030 over, new cam barings, painted orange, Anew RP main bolts, new ARP rod bolts, full gasket set, new std main and rod bearings,two new cams, Comp cams 501 300 and an SSI RV cam,new Melling oil pump, with engine stand.

$1700 or offfer

IMG_2778.jpg

DSCF0188.jpg

DSCF0191.jpg

DSCF0034.jpg

I would love this, but Im in kansas with no truck and trailer, and I only have a few hundred. :[

hey i have someone wanting to give this car a good home i showed my brother this and he is interested and wanting to know if you and him could work something out on it
pm me if interested and i can give you his info
thanks
Terry

Would just like the sun roof...was this a dealer add on ? It looks like the one that BMC used and I thin LeCar as well ?

can you buy them new ?

ian.

Just the sunroof? you are kidding right? this is listed on the trim tag, it's a factory option, if I remember it was either V2X or V3X for black.

Yes and no. I found a source for new ones ..but you may find that you can do a lot better if you part out. good luck on the sale. Ian.

..that is a really cool option....price is right..too far for me....someone should snap this car up asap !

Grassy

my brother is still interested if it has'nt sold yet and you would like to do what we talked about we would like to know
thanks
Terry

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back