71 duster / edelbrock airgap ?

-

MyPlumCrazy

Reaction score
I have 71 duster 340 .. I was wondering if the rpm air gap will fit under the stock hood with out any problems. And .. what size air filter can I fit ? Currenty have a edelbrock 600 cfm carb but will be changing to a quick fuel slayer 750 .

It fits under my 73 Duster with an Holley or Eddy carb....using a 14 x 3 filter with a drop base....

Wish i could help ya' I have a sixpac hood on my duster..but excellent choice on the intake and carb. Quickfuel make excellent carbs.wayyyyyy better then that Edelbrock..

To use the Quick Fuel Slayer 750 --- what throttle accessories are required to set up the throttle pressure / kickdown linkage for 727/904 ?

Are there optional brackets or posts available through Quick Fuel to re-use the factory 727 / 904 throttle pressure / kickdown linkage?

I had an airgap, 1" spacer, 1850 Holley in my 72 Duster. Fit fine with a 14 x 3 filter and drop base.

If you have the intake on it now (not sure by reading the first post), Measure your clearance with some play dough balls around the perimeter of the air cleaner and on the middle stud. Then measure the height difference in the carb you want to run.

-
Back