Status
Not open for further replies.

340plot

the bushy bush
Reaction score
Rating - 95.8%
23   1   0
Contact seller
i have a console shift column out of a 71 duster 340 that had power steering. 150.00 plus the ride. located 30 minutes from martinsville international speedway in va

sharktooth car 003.jpg

it looks far gone to me, look at the rocker, even the turn signal lever is rusty, 340plot is doing the right thing by parting out.

yes. This is a part out of a relatively complete 71, 340 duster without a title.

Use your own judgement here.

you are a real ashhole. You can go **** yourself. You do not know me, and here again, i find myself defending myself, in my own for sale ad.

I thought that it was against rules to post like this in someone elses thread. Everybody here has such a big mouth, and they cannot even follow directions. How bout you go and re-read the rules my friend

you are a real ashhole. You can go **** yourself. You do not know me, and here again, i find myself defending myself, in my own for sale ad.

I thought that it was against rules to post like this in someone elses thread. Everybody here has such a big mouth, and they cannot even follow directions. How bout you go and re-read the rules my friend

Your a little late............. lol read this........

http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/showthread.php?t=104955

Hey 340PLOT dont freakin worry about those who badmouth you ,you have alot of good stuff at decent prices and you do what you gotta do to get that hemi car...I would do the same and these parts will definitely help alot of other cars to be resurected and restored.....carry on....again you have alot of good stuff and if you keep up I might have to get in on it...lol...I say f'em all if they dont approve

right on rbdart
even though that certain person is no longer here 340plot tried to sell this car and if this offended him why didnt he just buy the whole thing i think 340plot is making the best out of this situation plus he is making other 340 cars live
dont worry about the a-holes, 340plot you do what you gotta do
Terry

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back