71 duster inner rocker panel

-

72dusterbb

Reaction score
does any one make inner rocker panels for the 71 duster or any ideas would help thanks

Your probably gonna have to fabricate your own,to my knowledge they only make outers and they aren't very good.

Do the Demon inner fender panels work on a Duster?

I have a problem with rot in the inner lip - about 2 - 3" of rot before I find good solid metal, and I have access to some Demon inner fender wells.

Any info. is appreciated...

I used a peice of 1/16x 4" by 4 feet long. I had to cut off that contured peice behind the front fender and just under the front of the door and then re attach it. but the repair runs from the very front all the way to the rear wheel well and makes a great anchor for the torque boxes plus its now perfectly staight, even better than new as well it ties in my new floors great as well.

Fabrication is necessary for this part unless you can cut one from a good car but this is probably more work! They are not available from and reproduction parts places.

Vs29H1B the inner fenders should be the same, only the outers are different on the top of fender where the dusters's is flat and the demon is concave.

I'm not sure about all of the back of rockers on different years but mine was three seperate layers in some spots and two in others

-
Back