71 front clip on 74 sport

-

restomod dart

Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone knows if you can put the hood and grill from 71 DART ON A 74 DART. Yes i know anything can be done but looking for info. Thank you.

I was wondering if anyone knows if you can put the hood and grill from 71 DART ON A 74 DART. Yes i know anything can be done but looking for info. Thank you.

Would have to be a lot more than the hood and grill. It would have to be the whole front clip. Not sure it would bolt on, but I'm sure it could be done.

Yes, it will work. You will need the hood, fenders, grill, bumper ( and I think bumper supports as well ) from the 71.

step one find complete front clip step two removes EVREYTHING down to bare dog house step three repete on sport step four put evreything from step two onto step three

I put a 72 dart front end on a 74, just a couple of minor differences. But nothing that requires major modifications. Look at my thread below if you would like to see it.

You can do it. I did t to my 75 Duster. Not hard at all. Every thing bolts right on with the exeption of the bumper mounts that will either need welded on or some holes drilled in the frame for the bolts to go through.

Got to do the whole front end though. IE Fenders,Hood,bumper,bumper mounts,grill,valence.

-
Back