71 Plymouth Satelitte

-

Snake

Mopar Nut
Reaction score
Well seeing this is my first home,the B body is off for paint,this is wear I am at.

016.JPG

003.JPG

004.JPG

011.JPG

007.JPG

Very cool b-body, I remember when they first came out. Is it going back to green...like a grass snake?

Are you going to strip the car, pull the motor so that you can do the engine compartment. Does it need any body work?

Went to the body shop last weak,and they got the undercarrage blasted and engine bay + some body work.Man I love Airazona cars, first one i ever had.

71 satllite undercarage 001.JPG

71 satllite undercarage 002.JPG

71 satllite undercarage 004.JPG

71 satllite undercarage 005.JPG

71 satllite undercarage 005.JPG

71 satllite undercarage 003.JPG

Looks pretty clean!
Are you going to paint it back to the original colour?

Az cars. sure ya love em, your from Canada!!!!! have to wonder when people in the NE USA will start paying the $ and get some sent East! ha

ain' t it great!!??????? good score.

Az cars. sure ya love em, your from Canada!!!!! have to wonder when people in the NE USA will start paying the $ and get some sent East! ha

ain' t it great!!??????? good score.
My last car was a clean Canadian,befor that 1 California,and 2 befor that 1 Florida,but this is cherry.

My last car was a clean Canadian,befor that 1 California,and 2 befor that 1 Florida,but this is cherry.
I admit I have had several rust free cars out of Mn and 1 out of SD. back in 95-8 ok so that was 2 yrs ago but those cars had no doubt never been driven in the winter. 2 of them were real cars, 70 hemi cuda, 70 440-6 challenger, the 1 out of S,D, was a ( maybe) granny 318 bel.
cars out of Fl no telling where they have lived. and too humid, too much rain, too near the coast,but maybe some there. no would not pay an extra $1000-2000 for a pretty darn solid body, good frame rails, etc????? how many pics have we seen of NE cars here being restored that are not even decent parts cars, and not talking any type of real muscle car either?? oh well
congrats on a clean body

-
Back