'71 Sassy Grass Duster

-

318willrun

Utube channel 318willrun
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
A while back I posted a thread that I was looking for one of these. Well, after being in the market for one for approximately a year, I bought one to add to my mopar muscle promo collection. Here is a picture of my purchase!

Attachments

• DSCI0076.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 273
  • DSCI0077.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 279
Where did you find it and can I get one? I own a 72 duster and I'd love to have a die cast too!

Timmy, these are plastic. These are the dealership promotional models the salesmen used to help with the sells of the new cars. If you bought a new car, they would sometimes give you one of the promos. Or kids could purchase them for toys to play with. Ford dealerships were very aggressive with the promo cars, the mopar dealers didn't participate nearly as much making these tough to find. I have a couple of '72 duster promo cars also in my collection. They are a bit expensive, though. I don't really want to sell any of mine, but ebay is a good way to start. Type in "Plymouth Duster Promo", but you may not like the prices. I also have the plum crazy 71 duster, and these two colors are tough to get, and I only accept very nice, original cars in my collection. Seeing they are 40-50 years old, its tough to do. Good luck on your search!!!!

-
Back