71duster stand-up guy

-

george

Reaction score
Just wanted to comment on 71duster from Alberta. He had posted that he had a manual steering box & valve covers for sale, among other stuff. I had made him an offer. After we had agreed on the price, he took a look at it, and realized it was damaged. He pmed me back & told me that the steering box was toast, it had been dropped and had a cracked housing. He could have just shipped it out & claimed it had happened during shipping, but he didn't. Stand-up guy & a straight shooter.

Just wanted to comment on 71duster from Alberta. He had posted that he had a manual steering box & valve covers for sale, among other stuff. I had made him an offer. After we had agreed on the price, he took a look at it, and realized it was damaged. He pmed me back & told me that the steering box was toast, it had been dropped and had a cracked housing. He could have just shipped it out & claimed it had happened during shipping, but he didn't. Stand-up guy & a straight shooter.

thats y this is alot better than ebay alot of good folks on here

Good to hear.
All of us must be that honest and do the right thing like you did by posting this good guy alert.
My hat is off to both of you. Cudos to 71duster and to you george!:cheers:
Tom.

-
Back