-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dodgemy dart

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Ok folks I'm going to try this. I have a 72 dart swinger that is a original 318 a/c car. The engine trans and all a/c parts are gone. the guy I got it from was going to make a drag car but changed his mind. It has been in TN since it was new but the only rust is at the bottm corner of the back window about the size of a pencil eraser. I have the build sheet, fender tag, original spare that has never seen pavement the jack doesn't look like it's ever been removed from the car. I have all the original hub caps and the AM radio. It has manual steering and brakes. The under carriage is rust free. It has some small dents on the passenger side. I have some parts and for the right trade a 360 short block.

What I'm looking for is a 65-69 barracuda or a duster,demon. I may consider others just seeing what's out there. It doesn't have to be a v8 car. I would actually prefer a /6 car. I'm not looking for power as much as just a good old mopar to drive around but it does have to be a a/c car. The car doesn't have to be running but not junk either. Let me know what you have.

sm dart 2.jpg

sm dart 3.jpg

sm dart 4.jpg

sm dart 5.jpg

sm dart 6.jpg

would you be willing to sell? and for how much, or is this just a trade piece?

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back