72 Dart Custom

-

rhanki01

Reaction score
Newbie here got a dart custom a while back in pretty good shape. Running slant six 225 just wondering what other dart customs are out there and options for what to do with it now. Wanting to do all original but have a few buddies that tell me thats the moee expensive route any suggestions on where to get parts and accessories for this thing.

Attachments

• 1428623702251.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 122
Hello and welcome to the site..

If you notice to the right of your screen there are a bunch of ads from vendors that carry all sorts of different parts. There is also a vendor section on the forum you can check out.

how is it more expensive to go all original when it is already mostly original (at least it looks original)

careful about listening to chevy buddies now.

I am kidding about chevy buddies but seriously going all original is not going to be hard at all if that is what you want to do.

nice car.

All my gauges insde dont work, i need new interior all around, holes in my floorpan im not much of a car buff i build and design circuit boards for a living so i dont have the right connection for parts called all the salvage yards in my area and cant find a parts car.

All my gauges insde dont work, i need new interior all around, holes in my floorpan im not much of a car buff i build and design circuit boards for a living so i dont have the right connection for parts called all the salvage yards in my area and cant find a parts car.

you are on the correct website then ....if you post a want ad for a gauge cluster there will be a lot of replies because there is nothing rare about those gauge clusters used 70-76 in multiple models with only minor differences.

Floor pans can be had for relatively cheap on ebay or some vendors here.

Salvage yards across the country had dried up but this website is an excellent source and there is nothing that goes on a 72 dart four door that cant be had here.

you are on the correct website then ....if you post a want ad for a gauge cluster there will be a lot of replies because there is nothing rare about those gauge clusters used 70-76 in multiple models with only minor differences.

Floor pans can be had for relatively cheap on ebay or some vendors here.

Salvage yards across the country had dried up but this website is an excellent source and there is nothing that goes on a 72 dart four door that cant be had here.

Excellent to hear Rainy Day i will get my list of needs started. Glad to find a place that can source the items i will need. Ive been going mad at part stores and salvage yards.

-
Back