72 Dart Demon 340, got pics this time

-

Hadahemi

Reaction score
Here are a few pics of my latest find, 1972 Dart Demon 340, true H code car, 318 in it right now, but the numbers matching complete 340 came with it. 727 trans, 8.75 rear with 3.55 suregrip. Basically solid, the drivers floor and spare tire well need replaced, but the rest of the floorpans, crossmember, framerails and spring mounts are all good. It'll be a slow process on this one, as I already have a couple other projects going, but I just coudn't pass it up. Let me know what you guys think of it.

demon 002 (Small).jpg

demon 003 (Small).jpg

demon 005 (Small).jpg

demon 006 (Small).jpg

demon 007 (Small).jpg

demon 008 (Small).jpg

demon 010 (Small).jpg

demon 011 (Small).jpg

demon 012 (Small).jpg

Hell yeah, another one saved.

Better in your possession than one of those cars in barns pictures!!!

Does it run?

Start another thread with pics of the 1970 Dart..I wanna see that one too.

Nice score!!!

Keep us updated on the progress of all your a-bodies!

PO said it was last run about a year ago, I tried to start it today and an old fuel line started spraying, and it had no spark. It should go without too much hassle though, just gotta find the time and get a little cooperation from the weather!!

Two rows of Mopars in one driveway, that rocks!:cheers:

There's just nothing better than a bunch of Mopars. Although I have to say, there is some kind of a red truck-looking thing in your drive also. I may not know what it is, but I know it's not a Mopar.:angry7:

I'll get some pics of the other cars on here first chance I get. Yes thats a chevy in the driveway, and a ford too if you look hard enough! I like machines, what can I say?? Lets see here though, one chevy, one ford, and three mopars... get the picture?

-
Back