72 dart transmission cross member

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
$55 shipped with fasteners and for mount. Steve Paypal [email protected]. Ready to install it will be the correct year they are different 71 and up. Pic of what you will recieve below. Auto and 4spd. are the same. I have several ready to go. Steve

Attachments

• DSCN0190.JPG
    152.2 KB · Views: 123
PM sent. Those bolts look like they are not the correct ones though as the threads are inside the mount.

They are the original bolts. They have a starter thread on them like a fender bolt. I have several in containers from cars not all had the same bolts my 71 has a shoulder at the head but the same length thread . I install the bolts right back in the cross member they came out of. I have cross member bolts nuts and the square washers with the 7/16 factory bolts for the mount itself. I think I have a picture posted here somewhere . You can see all the different cross members hanging up. I also have the factory 5/16 nuts for the mount. I got your pm. 65 to Alabama . Just checked shipping. I have a 71. The one I pictured is a pic I had of one I used to mount this trans and member in my 71 for console location. That's why its on this trans. I just took it out while it was on the bench I bolted several shifter's up to put linkage on for listings. My Pay pal is listed above. leave your shipping address. Steve

Here is the difference between 70 and earlier to 71 and later. The one with the large 1/2 " bolts is 70. A 71 will bolt up to a 70 car but will not be correct. The distributor ends up being closer to the firewall. Just what I found in the past when I did it.

Attachments

• DSCN0200.jpg
    151.4 KB · Views: 97
  • DSCN0201.jpg
    155.6 KB · Views: 97
  • DSCN0202.jpg
    150.3 KB · Views: 86
  • DSCN0198.jpg
    161.2 KB · Views: 85
Status
Not open for further replies.
-