-
Status
Not open for further replies.

jjr426

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Hey guys I hate to do it but I have the opportunity to buy a house for my family at an unbeatable deal so I am going to sell my dart family comes first right. Here are some of the specifics

For sale is my 1972 Dart. It is a two door 360, 727, big bolt pattern disc brakes, 8 1/4 rear end. Nice driver but paint would finish it up. Runs and drives great very healthy. It has flowmasters so it has a very nice rumble to it and sounds great when you open it up. Asking 5,000 without the wheels in the pic just a set of rallyes or 5,500 with these wheels. If you have any questions just let me know and I will answer them for you. Thanks for looking.

Thats from my craigslist ad I don't know if I'm in the ballpark pricewise but I can always go down I can't go back up. If you have any questions let me know and I will get you the answers. P.S. It was an a/c car but the p.o. took all that off and put in that hokey non ac box. I bought one a few months ago it will come with the car and anything else I have gathered for it will as well. Thanks for looking Justin

dart sell pics 029.jpg

dart sell pics 030.jpg

dart sell pics 031.jpg

dart sell pics 032.jpg

dart sell pics 033.jpg

dart sell pics 034.jpg

dart pics 001.jpg

Please don't forget there are women Mopar owners on this site too!!...LOL this would be a nice car to restore! looks like everything is there...good luck hope you get that house your Family needs.

Hey, PNK6PK. I saw your cool plate and I had to go look at your gallery. That is one AWESOME pink dart. Nice job!

Hello everyone (hope that makes all genders happy lol) sorry I haven't been on in a few months. I wanted to apoligize for not posting this sooner but I am happy to say I no longer need to sell the dart as I got the money I needed and my family is now in our own house. But with getting the money meant I haven't had a day off in about four months so I haven't been able to get one here and update my ad. Sorry if this caused any problems for anyone. Thanks for looking Justin

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back