-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dodgemy dart

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Ok guy's I would really rather trade but might sell it and just buy another car. I have 72 Dart that was a 318 AT a/c car. I have the original window sticker, build sheet, and fender tag. What i know abouth the car is it was originally bought at Nashville Dodge buy a little old lady and has been in TN it's whole life. the original engine was scraped by the previous owner who planned to make a drag car out of it. All the glass is there and good. I have a new rear wondow gasket for it and a few other misc. parts. It has the original hubcaps, radio, fan shroud, spare tire(goodyear polyglass), all the trim appears to be there and the interior is mostly complete. I was told it has a 71 grill in it and it is in good shape. It has manual drum brakes all the way around and manual steering.

The bad: It has a few ripples along the passenger side and dent in the passengers quarter panel. There is a hole in the area under the back windsheild about the size of a dime. The previous owner notched the drivers side engine mount to make room for a big block. I have already removed the carpet. The dash pad is no good.

There is a extra set of black door panels along with the rear side panels that go with the car as well.

What i want: I would like another mopar that already has a engine in it. I doesn't have to run just be there and it will need to have the interior. I would actually rather have a /6, a/c, a/t car. that doesn't have to much rust. Possibly a wagon. make a cash offer and we will se where it goes from there.

HPIM0560.jpg

HPIM0559.jpg

HPIM0561.jpg

HPIM0562.jpg

HPIM0579.JPG

HPIM0571.jpg

HPIM0564.jpg

nobody has a car they want make drag car from and just don't want to take it apart because of it's original shape?

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back