wkroncke17

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Contact seller
Original 340 H code Demon.
Solid Floors, trunk - some filler in rear 1/4's.
Originally Gold in color, w/bench & column shift.
Now has '71 buckets and Turbo Action Cheetah SCS shifter.
Comes with 360 short block, Hooker Super-Comp headers, and good 727 street/strip trans w/deep pan.
8 3/4 rear is fresh with 4:30 gear, MW spool and 4 1/2" bolt pattern axles w/green bearings.
New SS Springs that have been recently moved in to frame rails prfessionally. Comp Engineering 50/50 rear shocks.
New Gas tank from Vans Auto w/Stainless straps, new pad, and new stainless 3/8" pickup.
New rear brakes, and lines.
Front end is discs upgraded to 4 1/2" bolt pattern with Comp enginering 90/10 adjustable shocks.
I have clear title in my name.
Car is in Kenosha WI.
$6000.

Thanks FABO.

Attachments

• Demondrivers_side.jpg
    132.2 KB · Views: 2,533
  • Demonpass_side.jpg
    137.5 KB · Views: 2,559
Price Lowered - $5500.00

Attachments

• Dmnpassinnrfnder.jpg
    184.6 KB · Views: 2,222
  • Dmntrunkcenter.jpg
    193.8 KB · Views: 2,230
  • Dmndrvrinnerfender.jpg
    169.8 KB · Views: 2,240
I can't believe you still have this. If only I could travel stateside ( no passport ). Someone needs to snag this. Any interior shots?

Wylde1.

Demon is back on the market due to a sob story of why the buyer couldn't buy it - I was a nice guy and gave the deposit back. :violent1:

Still have Demon for sale
Price Lowered....$5000.00

Canadians should never have to have a passport to get into America! :wack:

I can't believe you still have this. If only I could travel stateside ( no passport ). Someone needs to snag this. Any interior shots?

Wylde1.

That is a screaming deal. Wish I had it instead of the POS 71 Demon I bot. At least this still has the engine mounts.

You still have the car?

Yes, still have car - have 1 guy real interested right now though

Yah wello, American's should never have to have a passport and or get hassled (eastern Canada) to get in to Canada

I have a sweet advantage- a Canadian family lives right across the street from me and BC border isn't but a little over 2 hours away...

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back