'72 Demon 340, TX9 Black w/ White Stripe

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
I also have been following these cars for about 19 years, thats how long i have owned my demon 340. A 71 demon /duster 340 will allways bring more money than a equal 72 hands down !! two big things that the 71's have is ralley dash (not offered in 72) and the high comp motor,

Oct 2009 picts 045 (Small).jpg

These cars 70-73 Duster/Demons almost always have started life as a 6 cyl car and later cloned into a 340 car which is perfectly fine as I see it, to each his or her own.
That's true...you run into a lot of clones out there. Not mine -- it's an original, numbers matching 340 car I've owned since the mid-70s. Patrick: Good to see that you're staying busy! I met you at MATS last year; we talked about Mr. Norm's Super Challengers. You'll recall I left you a phone message about the Challenger R/T I purchased. The black Demon you're listing is nice. Keep after it, and I'm sure you'll get this one sold! Are you planning to attend MATS this year? I thought maybe I'd see you at BJ in Vegas a few weeks ago. Take care.

Just my two cents...The Gentleman is trying to sell his car....not discuss everyones opinion of worth for a Survivor, restored, cloned, resto-mod...etc.

Good luck with the sale. Nice car.

Bump!

Aloha!

Just my two cents...The Gentleman is trying to sell his car....not discuss everyones opinion of worth for a Survivor, restored, cloned, resto-mod...etc.

I agree. Patrick's a great guy (and very reputable), and he deals in some very nice muscle cars!

I agree. Patrick's a great guy (and very reputable), and he deals in some very nice muscle cars!

Thank you for the compliment (where do I direct the check?)....:toothy10:

This is a nice car, priced right for what it is. I know the owner is itchin' to fund a GSS conversion on his Dart, so please spread the word!

Keep the Hobby Fun!

~Patrick Krook

Good luck with the sale. Nice car.

Bump!

Aloha!

Sorry if I got off track.....That is a very nice Demon in anyone's book....and I'm sure the price is no where near the restoration....good luck with the sale!

1972 demons did not have the devil on the rear tail section only the word demon....cool car thuo....wish the price could come down to affordable range

Big difference between asking & getting. 1971 Demons are much more valuable than any 1972 and a very nice (& correct) black 1971 Demon just traded hands for low $20s. There are several nicely restored 1971 Demons for sale right now, some #s matching & some not, but all are high teens to low $20s. Spending $30K on any 1972 model is just plain foolish. Just my .02 cents. 8) 8) 8)

Checkout Ebay item # 280414253819 , You were saying John??

i love that demon! it has really made it's rounds since it was found last year or year and 1/2. it is very sharp.

You gotta remember this is the year 2009 soon to be 2010..finding these types of cars today in this condition is practically unheard of! They should and do command high prices! Just how many are left? And never ever set the threshold at 1971 for rarity and worth you will always be surprised in the end.....Dave

I checked out that '72 Demon survivor on eBay. It's a shame for that car to keep getting flipped like that.
It could sell 100x MORE, but money can't buy the thrill of pulling it out of that shed after 25 yrs. p.s. spray bombed motor and restriped and is that the Prince symbol recreated on rear diff.Was a survivor.

car pictures 009.jpg

Of going back to past threads and post,a member got it as a barn find for $10,000. He did some work on it some and had it for sale here for $17,500 with no bites and dropped the pirice down to $16,800 and sold. Dont know who bought it. Someone else found it for sale on Moparts for sale again for $25,000,whether it sold I don't know. I kind of half remember seeing it on eBay back then too,but something tells me it sold for more,closer to the 30 grand mark. Like I said,I was just reading the past threads and post and using my poor memory. You see a sharp car like that and you kind of want to keep tabs on it.

north of me,my brother has a cabin there,great area with lots of good fishing,mike ps nice car.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back