[Found!] 72 Demon buckets

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks pretty good.. I guess I'm just holding out for 72 buckets..

Screenshot_20210204-100317~2.png

OP you can't just "find" the Buckets anymore... You can find a split bench. If I were you a conversation would be taking place and make this work. A body buckets are a strange creature.... Otherwise, good luck...

JW

Last edited:
I know you said trade only, but if you sold these to me I would 100% search like crazy for you to help find a bench. I have a bench in mine, but needs foam and covers. Please shoot me a price .
Don't really want to sale them because I will be without anything if I cant find a nice bench seat for my car. I can always put these back in if nothing comes up. My car was originally bench.

Don't really want to sale them because I will be without anything if I cant find a nice bench seat for my car. I can always put these back in if nothing comes up. My car was originally bench.
YAbsolutely it like them.. Not just a resto thing..tgeres a lot of sentimental reasons behind it with family and past "stuff"

I have a 72 deluxe bench. Needs to be reupholstered Looking for 72 duster buckets. willing to trade plus give cash for your if interested. Let me know if your interested I"ll send you pics.

OP you can't just "find" the Buckets anymore... You can find a split bench. If I were you a conversation would be taking place and make this work. A body buckets are a strange creature.... Otherwise, good luck...

JW
Found EXACTLY what I was looking for..and in EXCELLENT condition..! You are so right though, super hard to find, especially in driver quality or better.. that's why I feel pretty damn lucky, but bank account took a hit for sure.

Found EXACTLY what I was looking for..and in EXCELLENT condition..! You are so right though, super hard to find, especially in driver quality or better.. that's why I feel pretty damn lucky, but bank account took a hit for sure.

Legendary wants 1500-2000 to reupholster and maybe some light foam repair. If you found a set in excellent shape then it was expected to have not gotten them cheap..... Nice....
JW

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back