-
Status
Not open for further replies.

genandban

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I have a 72 Demon that would be great for a project or parts car. Car started life as a /6 Petty Blue auto on the column A/C car but is now looks to be 318 2 bbl. Mostly complete but does need complete restoration. Has rusty roof (replacement goes with it), one spot at rear window, spot in the trunk rain gutter, and needs floors. Frame are in good condition but DS will need repair at the flange area that attches to the floor pans. Not bad but about a 3" long area, easy fix. Looks like body filler in the qtrs but appears to be from real light damage. This is a great car, that is a desirable color for someone to restore or build a drag car. I have all the metal pieces from a duster parts car that will go with the car except the floor/trunk pans. I will ad pictures later or email me for pictures. $1200! I do not get to check this site very often due to busy work schedule. Car is locate in Ga, East of Atlanta. Trades considered! Thanks! Jay - [email protected]

Pictures are to large to load! If you are interested send me an email and I will send some pictures. Thanks! Jay

Finally edited the pictures and added. In a hurry when writing the above info and left out a coople things. As stated before this car will need floor pans, trunk pan, DS frame rail repair (will need a patch, has rust on bottom about 2" round), and DS Inner fender has a spot under battery trey (1" round). Car is a good starting point for restoration or parts. Has a very good front clip. I have more pictures and will email to interested persons. Please no picture collectors, interested persons only. Thanks! Jay - [email protected]

Sort110 031.jpg

Sort110 032.jpg

Sort110 042.jpg

Sort110 052.jpg

Yes the Demon is still for sale. Send me an email. I did not notice I had a reply. Thanks! Jay

How about $950 for the car. I will not go any lower since the front clip is probably worth that. May consider trade for another car. Also I will deliver in the Southeast for extra money. Thanks! [email protected]

backtobasics - I dont know, you shouldnt have moved out there! Just kidding. Its always like that. Find something you want and its to far! Jay

Pictures sent! Project that needs work but is a 72 demon in petty blue! Jay

Any offers, I would like to sell this little jewel, will consider trades for B & E Body project cars or parts cars. What you got? Jay

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back