'72 Demon Project

-
Yep, that's a double thin at the top of the fender line. I thought you meant something like that around the factory stripe

Well the factory stripe on the Demon is completely out of place straight over the side without considering the curves of this beauty. I am more leaning towards the stripe designs of the Duster. But thats something to worry about at the very end. I have something in mind but I change my mind a lot, so lets see what I end up with. I want a mix between uniqueness and some original features.

I like the blacked out grill treatment myself. I did something similar on my car because I love the Charger look too.
The headlights are black housings with a small light in the middle and red LEDs to the outside.

20160717_124850.jpg

20151216_190028.jpg

I have the same exact headlights in my ebay watch list, but I was planning to replace the red LEDs with orange! That Demon looks sick. Best one I have seen so far except the thin tire style I really love it. Tell me more about the front below the bumper. I am working on that right now and dont like the original one.

Tell me more about the front below the bumper. I am working on that right now and dont like the original one.
I added some metal to the front valance to extend it down then then added some aluminum splitters on a piano hinge and a mesh grill in the middle.
Thanks for the complements.

Very very good work. I cant even imagine how much work that was to this point. On the other hand you guys seem to have the right tools. I dont even have a garage sadly. I have to deal with the heat and mosquitoes every day haha

-
Back