72 DODGE DART SPORT SEAT BELT BOLT

-
Reaction score
Does anyone know the seat belt Bolt Number on a 1972 Dodge Dart Sport bucket seat car?
There is a number stamped on the head of the bolt.
Are the numbers the same for the rear seat belt bolts?
Thank you in advance for any help.

I have a parts book and could look up the part number from Chrysler but not sure that is what you want.

There is a stamp with a number on the top of the bolts.
There is a Chrysler dealer that has all the old catalogs in New Hampshire. He could not find the head bolt number.
I am not sure where to look.
Thanks
Al

Nope Dodge Dart Sport. It was produced late 72. I was told this by Gary LaPlante who is a renowned MOPAR guy in New Hampshire. Thanks

When I bought a set of restored '69 GTS belts from a member here, I was told the following regarding seatbelt bolts:

C-10, retractors
C-11, upper shoulder and rear outer
C-12, front and rear center hump

Don't know if bolt numbers are the same for '72. The '69 FSM does not identify the bolts by number.

When I bought a set of restored '69 GTS belts from a member here, I was told the following regarding seatbelt bolts:

C-10, retractors

Don't know if bolt numbers are the same for '72. The '69 FSM does not identify the bolts by number.
Thank you 72 had different bolts. Appreciate your note.

Something doesn't make sense here, if it was made in the fall of '72, it's a '73. They stopped making '72's in say the spring time slot. My seat bolts say C-10. NS. My '72 Dart Swinger was built 11/71.

Something doesn't make sense here, if it was made in the fall of '72, it's a '73. They stopped making '72's in say the spring time slot. My seat bolts say C-10. NS. My '72 Dart Swinger was built 11/71.
THey stopped making 72's the end of July. August 1st was always the new model release.

The early 73’s had cardboard headliners that were built in

The early 73’s had cardboard headliners that were built in
Sorry once 73 rolled around the seat belts changed to retractable should lap belts and they used fabric headliners.
I am just trying to find the numbers stamped on the head. There is a guy on here that has seat belt bolts but neither of us know the number.

C-10, retractors

Lampert Chrysler/Dodge has all the old catalogs they told me the same thing about the numbers. Thank you

-
Back