-
Status
Not open for further replies.

maxslug

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
It pains me, but it's time I sell my Swinger.

swinger-front.jpg

"Original" Condition, one-family car. Belonged to my grandmother and I was dragged to church in it as a kid. I've had it for 10ish years.

California Car, always garaged, often covered -- by Grandma more than me! The car was purchased in Santa Barbara in 1972 and then lived there and in San Jose, Santa Cruz, and now San Francisco

The Bad:
  • Radio doesn't work
  • Needs new cork gasket for the tranny pan, been sitting and now it's leaking
  • Small bubble under vinyl top on passenger side

The Good :
  • Paint is 75% original, I had some dings/scratches taken out of passenger side 8 years ago, looks perfect. Had the bumpers re-chromed too. Front bench was re-upholstered in the 80's.
  • Original roof too!
  • Front-end rebuild w/ eccentric bushings, 340 bars, front sway
  • Good Boston 6x9's + Clifford Alarm
  • Numbers matching Slant Six 225 + 904 Auto
  • Single Family Owners, records going back 25+ years. Broadcast sheet (what's left of it) included.
  • California Car. Comes w/ original smog pump, now removed.
  • Factory 4-pot Haynes Disc Brakes
  • Factory power steering + AC. AC Still blows cold.
  • Maintenance done in the last 10k miles : Replaced Steering Box, replaced calipers, drums, redid windshield wiper seals, rebuild power steering pump, shocks, torsion bars
  • 97,000 miles.

Price : $7,500 firm

swinger-int.jpg

swinger-gma2.jpg

swinger-seat.jpg

swinger-side.jpg

You can see the "sweet dreams" ad in the theatre now, or on youtube : [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T7-q0eK8HL0"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T7-q0eK8HL0[/ame] It's by the same guy who shot "Where the Wild Things Are" and a few others. For all the filming they did, with all the mopars that were there... that segment only amounts to 5 seconds of the commercial! I can only imagine how much those things cost to make.

Some stills that I took :

kiashoot-32_w500_h332.jpg

kiashoot-27_w500_h332.jpg

kiashoot-1_w500_h332.jpg

kiashoot-20_w332_h500.jpg

(it was in china town)

-m

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back