'72 Duster front fenders, good or bad?

-

ramcharger

Dismember
Reaction score
I just picked up both right and left front fenders for my Duster for $45. No dents, some very minor rust spots. They do have the headlight buckets installed. Is this a good deal? Clue me in guys.

id have to say that is a hell of a deal if both are just a little rusty and you can fix them ive seen some with minor dents but really no rust go for 150 each so id say you did great. Justin

Thanks guys! I had no idea what these were going for used. I do know that they are hard to find since I've been looking for some since just after Thanksgiving. It sounded like a good deal so I jumped on it. I half expected to see some rusted out, banged up non-repairible junk but they are nice!

It didn't seem right to haggle with the guy considering what he was asking so I gave him his money and said thanks.

Good find ramcharger!!
Your ethics on a no haggle is the way to go.:cheers:
You must be living right bro. congratulations

I say Good!!!!!!!!!!!:-D

head light baskets too.:toothy10:

Sometimes ya just pay what they're asking and make both of you happy. And that seller will be happier to see you next time. The exception being some of those crusty old farts who just LIKE to haggle! Dealing with them can be fun too, if ya realize who you're dealing with!!!

-
Back