-
Status
Not open for further replies.

MD69DartMan

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I have a one owner 72 Duster for sale. 21700 actual milage. Tan/ black roof in great shape. Has small hole in spare tire well. Still has factory spare and jack. Interior is black with radio delete. PS manual drum brakes. Great floors quarters frames fenders doors hood and trunk. Dash pad has crack, ft seat has some stiches pulled and arm rest covers are bad. Rest of interior is great. Asking $5500
I can deliver for a small fee depending where you are located. I am in Manchester, MD 21102. I plan on taking the car to Mason Dixon this Sunday if not sold before then.
Thank you,
Wayne

72duster-md.jpg

Can you post additional photos....frame, trunk under the mat and spare tire well, front torsion bar area.......inner fenders......?

Or email, if you cannot post.

Thanks
Darren

I have a one owner 72 Duster for sale. 21700 actual milage. Tan/ black roof in great shape. Has small hole in spare tire well. Still has factory spare and jack. Interior is black with radio delete. PS manual drum brakes. Great floors quarters frames fenders doors hood and trunk. Dash pad has crack, ft seat has some stiches pulled and arm rest covers are bad. Rest of interior is great. Asking $5500
I can deliver for a small fee depending where you are located. I am in Manchester, MD 21102. I plan on taking the car to Mason Dixon this Sunday if not sold before then.
Thank you,
Wayne

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back