-
Status
Not open for further replies.

cudamanbob

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
i have a 72 duster that is for sale. this car is a v-8 car , it has factory dual scoops, auto on floor, console, buckets, good interiore , manule disce brakes, rally rims, i have 95% of this car. it has normal rust , vary bottoms of quarters, driver side floor pan, one small spot in spare tire pan, have spare tire pan for it. the rear end has been changed ,its a 8 1/4 , it did have 8 3/4. steering colum has been changed, all glass is realy good. needs windsheild put in, i have a good windsheild + gasket for it.have the bumpers, tail lights, grill. this car was started to be restored before i got the car. can not work on the car now, getting ready to have surgery need to sell. $1600.00. pm me with your email for pics. thank you.

seeing nobody is interested in the 72 duster i have decided to just start doing the body work. just started replacing floor pans today.

boy, it just cracks me up. you post such a horrible for sale ad, and not a single pic to boot after someone asked for some, and you act like nobody wanted the car. it was not the economy, or the car that it did not sell. poor seller aditude is why!

i do not have a poor aditued, have had some people call about the car.they tell me they are coming to look at the car and never show up or call and let me know they are not coming so i site here waiting on poeple. and you wonder y i took the car off the market. then you have poeple that want something for nothing. well its not going to happen. like i said i will just fix the car, no big deal. its bought and payed for.if i did sell fine. if i did not thats fine to. did not mean to make anybody mad. if i did sorry.

yea, bob, i know that side of selling too!. anyway, i hope your surgery went well!

i have a 72 duster that is for sale. this car is a v-8 car , it has factory dual scoops, auto on floor, console, buckets, good interiore , manule disce brakes, rally rims, i have 95% of this car. it has normal rust , vary bottoms of quarters, driver side floor pan, one small spot in spare tire pan, have spare tire pan for it. the rear end has been changed ,its a 8 1/4 , it did have 8 3/4. steering colum has been changed, all glass is realy good. needs windsheild put in, i have a good windsheild + gasket for it.have the bumpers, tail lights, grill. this car was started to be restored before i got the car. can not work on the car now, getting ready to have surgery need to sell. $1600.00. pm me with your email for pics. thank you.
i now have all metal work done and about ready for paint. price is now $3000.00 firm. have now a rally dash, sharktooth grill for it.

ok bob, let me see if i can help you

Attachments

• 06.jpg
    10.1 KB · Views: 536
  • 05.jpg
    10.2 KB · Views: 517
  • 07.jpg
    8.1 KB · Views: 512
  • 009.jpg
    11.9 KB · Views: 522
  • 04.jpg
    8.5 KB · Views: 511
now let me say bob, since i got to see the pics first, if i had the 3k to spend, i would not have even posted them on here! i would of just bought it.

wish you luck with the sale. i see it has a few nice ticket items on it!

here are pics

Attachments

• IMAG1283.jpg
    70.2 KB · Views: 506
  • IMAG1282.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 490
  • IMAG1281.jpg
    111.6 KB · Views: 500
  • IMAG1280.jpg
    99.1 KB · Views: 512
  • IMAG1279.jpg
    118.7 KB · Views: 526
  • IMAG1278.jpg
    102.5 KB · Views: 509
  • IMAG1284.jpg
    74.6 KB · Views: 508
the guy has not come up with the money for the car, so it is back up for sale . i have all the interoire in the car now, i have hoppedup 318 set up for strip or street, 904 trans both ready to sit in car. see that the motor is done and ready to go, i had the car priced at $ 4000.00 with some extras. i will see about get pics up today. thanks bob.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back