Status
Not open for further replies.

gtdart

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
AZ 1972 plymouth duster (roller).
No motor or tran, do have numerous engines or blocks to go with it. from slate 6, small block(273 -318) and 383 block. the car does need front seats and carpete. does have a nice back seat and door panels. Does need a dash pad (western sun killed it). still has small rear end 7 1/4.

Car is painted in H D Colors, aka Hemi Orange. Car is Solid!

Up pick/No delievery.

Pictures coming. Having problems up loading I hate getting old, Wheres my kids..

Located in Fowler Mi. $3500.
AZ 1972 plymouth duster (roller).
No motor or tran, do have numerous engines or blocks to go with it. from slate 6, small block(273 -31 and 383 block. the car does need front seats and carpete. does have a nice back seat and door panels. Does need a dash pad (western sun killed it). still has small rear end 7 1/4.

Car is painted in H D Colors, aka Hemi Orange. Car is Solid!

Attachments

• 100_1685.jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 2,156
Post some interior, trunk, underhood and frame/ bottom of the floorpan pics.

Can you cross the Detroit/ Windsor border to deliver it for some extra scratch? Google says it's a 2 hour 1 minute drive.

Have CASH.

Wylde1.

Hey u 2 just chill. I have been pretty busy and plus i'm having issues tring to down load photos.

Hey unknownsnake are u in Mi or still out off the County??

I'm having problems up loading mu photos. to big to down load how can i make them smaller to fit

Give you all a little history to this car.

I got a few months back. the gentlemen I got it from him, him and a buddie were doing the car together, well something happen and it went for sale. so what i was told they were setting it up for the Powertour and was going to put a BB in it. The car was origanal white and they painted it to the Orange you see. I believe it was a rush to get it done for the Tour. But don't get me wrong they did a good job. The Car like I said is from out west.

When I got it home a few buddies came over looked at and as MOPAR guys they said it looks sweet.

Biggest thing if I don't sell it it's no biggie I will get running and it will be a NAT'S next year.

Since I am having problems posting photos for some goofy reason I will gladly to send photos.

There is a 340 duster about 10 miles from me and their asking 4000. and it NEEDS lots of WORK.

the car does need truck and door locks

Attachments

• duster 079.jpg
    65.3 KB · Views: 1,432
Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back