72 Duster Scoop

-
Well, I went thru there feedback which was 100% and there were 7 people that bought them. All of them left positive feedback. At least there are 8 bolt locations and they seem well reinforced. For $180 shipped, and a 30 day return policy it might be worth the try. Sorry, I have not personally bought one.

Thanks for the input, I did like you and read the feedback, and as you said all good feedback, just always worry about the old adage, if it sounds too good to be true, it must be. The reason I'm thinking about it is because AAR wants about $360. Thanks again.

I bought one earlier this year guess that makes me one of the 8 lol turned up quickly fits quite well couple of minor adjustments just sanded down a couple of the bolt mounts just so it sat better. Only complaint would be the courier driver wasn't that careful had a small stuff on the right rear corner was minor and easy fix. Need a light sand and a good primer coat or paint won't stick to gel coat. Looks good on car tho

Of course I find this out after I got done spending 300$ on an original scoop. Gah

Of course I find this out after I got done spending 300$ on an original scoop. Gah

Trust me, if you compare your orig scoop to ANY of the repops, you will see a big difference. I have had a number of the repops and I allways sell them and keep the orig ones for my stash.

Thanks for the replies guys, I hate having to do things on the cheap but as we all know the dollars keep adding up. I can certainly use the extra $ for paint or something else. I don't want the scoop look like garbage! I guess I'll give it a shot and let you know my results. Thanks again.

-
Back