Status
Not open for further replies.

Dusterdude72

IN MOPAR MUSCLE MAGAZINE
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
Contact seller
Not sure if anyone has any use for this or not.....but I figured with the national back order on these gaskets and as hard as they are to get right now and its just sitting in my garage that maybe someone could use it?

its a windshield gasket out of my 72 duster....its in good condition and still is very "rubbery" not dry or cracked or anything.

the only thing is.....it still has the old sealant stuck to it in some spots.

but if someone wanted/needed this gasket bad enough....you could use carb cleaner,paint thinner,gas or something and spend a couple hours rubbing the sealant off of the gasket and be back in business!

I found a great deal on a new gasket that I could not pass up a few months ago otherwise I would have reused this one.

I do not have the rubber locking strip so you would have to reuse yours or if you do not have one you could go to your local home depot or lowes or something and have them cut you off a few feet of rubber welt.

not sure what to ask on this so if anyone is interested in it just PM me with an offer.

I can put it in a large usps flat rate box to ship it so shipping would probably be around $20.00 or so.

paypal payment prefered

located in lower MI

thanks

each post on this was late at night so figured I would bring it to the top for the folks on here during the day.

how about $40.00 plus shipping?

PM me with interest and we can work something out

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back