Not open for further replies.

mopar505

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Contact seller
Owned since 2015. It's a HOT ROD / PRO STREET thats been cut on and modified long before I bought it. Not one your gonna want to bring back to stock. Selling to reduce maintenance /storage, and insurance costs. Need to thin out the number of vehicles owned. Spool mounted RB 440 , aluminum head, hydraulic roller. 11” vacuum @ 800rpm. BeCool radiator with dual thermostatic controlled fans. Also switch to run fans after motor has been shut down. 727 Trans, 2800 stall converter, RMVB. Dana 60 with 3:73 rear gear. Has 2” lowering blocks. Mini Tubbed. Rear tire ,Hoosier Pro Street Radial 29 X 18.50R-15 LT. Front ,Mickey Thompson 26 X 8.00 R15LT Sportsman S/R. Strange 35 spline S/T axels. Shifter toggled line lock to front wheels. Paint is house of colors, tangelo orange pearl. Fiberglass AAR bolt on 6 pack hood with light weight hood springs. Fiberglass front fenders. Newer shark tooth grille. Motor and trans has 2900 miles on rebuild. Front and rear suspension all replaced appx 5 years ago. Front sway bar and LCA stiffeners added. QA1 tubular UCA’s. Frame rails are tied. Driveshaft loop. Wildwood manual Disc brakes on all four corners. 3” Dynomax super turbos with baffled resonator cut outs. Controlled by remote key fob switch. Has Schumacher Tri-Y headers for starter/plug clearance. Its begging for a set of 2” TTI’s so it can breath. I'm not dealing with the frustrating ,cant get to starter/plugs situation. It had 2” on it when I bought it. Buckets seats are TMI. Dash pad is new. Rest of interior is in fair/ok condition. Glass looks to be original and in fair condition. Doors close nicely, windows roll up/down

Original color was Tor red. Original motor 225/ 6. There was a clutch set up at one time.
  • No fender tag / or build sheet
  • No back seat, heater, wipers, parking brake, Horn or radio. 6 point roll bar installed.
  • Body will need rocker and quarter work in future. Starting to bubble in spots. ( see pictures below ) From what I can see, the prior quarter panel/body work is not the greatest. There is rust, evident from the bubbling. I don’t know how much and how extensive? Have not pulled carpet to look at floors. looks ok from underneath but has been patched.
  • Paint is glossy and panels are fairly straight. Im not a body/paint guy so your opinion may differ in either direction?
  • Frame rails and torsion bar cross member all look solid
  • Wiring is far from stock and could use improvements. No issues presently.
  • Reverse lights are switched from panel.
  • FAST wide band A/F ratio meter
  • Keyed ignition disabled ,and only locks steering column.Push button starter on switch panel.
  • Dyno @ crank = 558 HP @ 5420 rpm, 584 Torque @ 4064 rpm. Pump gas ,93 octane.
  • MSD distributor w/summit 6al ignition box.
  • Charging system works good @ 14-14.5 volts. Electronic regulator
  • Oil 80 PSI cold and 45 PSI hot. Runs 180-195 degrees. Fans/radiator work well at cooling it.
  • Starts well both cold and hot. Motor runs out good, and Trans shifts fine.
  • Trans cooler up front below radiator.
  • Never been on track or scale during my ownership, car shows and cruises only. Garage kept since owned.

Headlights high/low beam work, blinkers, stop, tail, and park lights work. Dash and gauge lights work. Speedo, Tach, and all monitoring gauges work as should. With a 1” Hellwig sway bar and 1.06 PST torsion bars, it handles surprising well on country corner roads. I have parts list of items used for motor build, and clearance specs. Also have dyno specs and video of runs. Some of suspension parts and k-frame have been powder coated gloss black. Fuel cell 15 gallon, battery, and NOS ( never hooked up) in trunk. Clear PA title in my name. PRICE IS 27,650. Like most of you, I have WAY more into it than that.. Located in S/E PA ,17603 area code. Not looking for any trades. I have too many as it is presently.

I’ve described this honestly from what I know and can remember. There is a lot I don’t know about, as I didn’t build this car. Best out come for all ,would be to come look at in person. Here it run, go for ride. Look under it. I HAVE A LIFT. Sit down, have a beer and ask any and all questions. OH YEAH, and bring CASH and trailer …LOL

PM for more pics, details, and any other questions you may have. I am on the site most nights to check in.

drivers garage.jpg

pass garage.JPG

drivers hood motor.JPG

sun shot.jpeg

pass garage light.jpeg

front shot.JPG

Screen Shot 2022-01-11 at 1.00.16 PM.png

night lights.jpg

IMG_2935.jpeg

IMG_2923.jpeg

Deposit received, sale pending, will mark sold upon funds clearing and transactions complete.

The car is SOLD. Staying in PA . I wish the new owner many years of enjoyment and "thumbs up" as the car gave me. I'll be on the hunt for my next vehicle being a 67-72 dart that is done up like the duster that just sold.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back