72 Plymouth Duster 340

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMAG0411.jpg

damn wish you lived closer.I have been wanting to trade for or build a duster for a long time.best of luck to you on the sale/trade. Mopar65

good luck kryptonite remember me i was the one talking to u about if i sold my blue duster id buyit, well i still have it lol

good luck kryptonite remember me i was the one talking to u about if i sold my blue duster id buyit, well i still have it lol

Thanks buddy, I see you havent had any luck Either, I wish the best of luck pal.

IM DROPPING THE PRICE AGAIN
:banghead:
***************************$8000*************************:banghead:

I haven't had any luck either, but then again I had too much fun last summer racing that I've decided to keep my car for while longer!

KRYPTONITE, if I had the cash I would buy your car in a second!

I am not sure If you have done this or not but try posting it on www.racingjunk.com when I am not looking to buy a car I sorta hate it when people are forced to drop the price like that. Try listing it on that website at your first asking price and see if you get any hits. I know a lot of guys who have got cars off there and it seems like a popular site.

I haven't had any luck either, but then again I had too much fun last summer racing that I've decided to keep my car for while longer!

KRYPTONITE, if I had the cash I would buy your car in a second!

Thanks, trust me I dont want to sell, But Divorce SUCKS!!!! lol hope to not be out of it for long, I drive for someone else also so I still go to the track every weekend, But its not a MOPAR :violent1: Its a N//T grudge Mustang,

I am not sure If you have done this or not but try posting it on www.racingjunk.com when I am not looking to buy a car I sorta hate it when people are forced to drop the price like that. Try listing it on that website at your first asking price and see if you get any hits. I know a lot of guys who have got cars off there and it seems like a popular site.

Yes sir, Its on racingjunk, its amazing the low ball offers I get, or the people the call and talk too and after sending 40+ pics for them to say they only have $6500.... REALLY,

This is no lie i had a guy offer me $7000 cash with the car tralier, I told him the car trailer wasnt for sell and if it was theres no way i would sell it for that low,, his response was "its in the pictures" lmao yea but so was my truck,and house..... Im guessing you want all that also for $7000:wack:

I think Its a more than fair Price, and Im easy to work with and get along with, I GUESS I will see how it goes, holidays are here and its tuff for people,,,, fingers crossed

I must be crazy :banghead:

Im gonna Regret this in 5,4,3,2,............:violent1:

NEW PRICE
******************$7800*******************************

im trying but im not even getting offers on my car lol, nothing not anyone trying to even work with you. good luck bud. like i said if mine was gone id get yours lol

im trying but im not even getting offers on my car lol, nothing not anyone trying to even work with you. good luck bud. like i said if mine was gone id get yours lol

Thanks, I wouldnt say offers, more like $5000 dollars low balls, lol.... if it was a Dang Mustang it would have been gone the same week:violent1:

Goodluck, Im gonna keep my head up, and keep trying

Heck as much as you have come down, I would take a stab at putting it on ebay. Someone out there has the money for your car.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back