72 Sassy Grass Duster

-

Boedighw

Reaction score
First post! Been a mopar fan since I was 17. After years of saving and planning, bought my green Duster this week!!!!

Congratulations, & Welcome. What is your first modification? (Lol)..

Very nice! Let's see some interior pics and also the motor?

Been swamped at work and playing with the new car! Bought a 75 Duster when I was 17 and still held onto it. Unfortunately after getting turned down from several car shows for not being a pre '73 it was time to upgrade.

The Sassy Green Duster is a 318/904 car that appears to be rebuilt with a 4 barrel upgrade and headers. This is a jump for me from a slant six car. Rear end is an 8-1/4" with some tall gears (appx. 2300 rpm at 60mph) and the front brakes are disc. Overall I'm back in love with this car and the future upgrades are EFI and a manual conversion.

Long time member on the slant six forum with my yellow Duster. Performed Diplomat Brake conversion, Ford 8.8 with 4 link, Megasquirt, and wire job with Painless. My father has been a huge supporter and teacher for everything automotive, and my wife knew there would always be another "woman" and very supportive.

Attachments

• Duster Resize.jpg
    69.8 KB · Views: 159
  • Interior Resize.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 141
First car show in Tigard Oregon. Won People's Pick! Little bit of hustling and talking with the crowd. Surprised as I was parked next to a Herbie Replica and it was getting a lot of attention.

Installed a new headliner and some other interior parts the day before.

Attachments

• 6_28_15 Ballon Festival.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 80
-
Back