Status
Not open for further replies.

scampy72

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
hey everyone,

so i regretfully have to sell my 72 scamp. I love this so much but i need a reliable driver at the moment and unfortunately it isn't one. it was for a long time but time is catching up with her and i dont have the funds to keep fixing things as they come up. right now the ignition wiring needs to be replaced. after that the car should run fine. i just replaced the radiator and heater core so the cooling system is up to par. i drove this car everyday for quite a long time with no issues but they are coming up now when i dont have the money for them. car needs work, is/ was a driving project. there are things on it that were started but not finished such as rust repair on the passenger quarter panel. the car does have some rust that will need to be fixed in the usual places. was planning on putting in a 440 i can sell that with the car for an additional cost. car will have to be trailered unless i get the wiring fixed before hand.

i would like to get $3000 for the car or a trade for a RELIABLE running car, preferably of a later model year.

will sell the 440 for an additional 1500 but the block heads and crank are in N. Carolina at the moment.

car is located in North Jersey.

PM me with offers or questions and ill try and get some pics up by monday.

-Marc

ok guys heres the pics

btw have the front bumper, will go with car driver quality

also have a set of tan carpets that will go woth the car as well ( i was planning on changing the interior to a brown / tan combo

Attachments

• IMAG0008.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 1,129
  • IMAG0007.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 1,081
  • IMAG0006.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 1,073
  • IMAG0005.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 1,073
  • IMAG0004.jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 1,080
  • IMAG0003.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 1,070
  • IMAG0002.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 1,077
  • IMAG0001.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 1,067
title in hand? If so what's rhe zip code please.

update!!

can't get the car to run right now and dont have the money to take it to a shop. as such im dropping the price a bit 2,500 obo. let me know guys really need to sell it. open to offers. car is all there just needs some tlc

Interested in a trade for a all original 1979 AMC pacer true Barn find, last registered 1983 ... runs and drives.. very nice.. 4 speed woodgrain wagon,, dl 258

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back