72 scamp headliner?

-

moparclown

Reaction score
A friend has a 72 scamp with no headliner at all and I am wondering if it is a bow/material headliner or a board headliner?If it can be either?how many bows are needed?as he would prefer the bow/material design and he wants to get them soon.Heres a pic of the inside.
Thanks for the help

Attachments

• 000_2737.jpg
    92.7 KB · Views: 160
Mine on my '72 Dart is made of plastic. I dont think it uses the bows as it's not fabric. Maybe someone who knows alot better will chime in. I hope so, I need a new headliner too.

Mine on my '72 Dart is made of plastic. I dont think it uses the bows as it's not fabric. Maybe someone who knows alot better will chime in. I hope so, I need a new headliner too.

Mine's a board... I may have another one on my 73 swinger that may be interchangeable...

Mine's a board... I may have another one on my 73 swinger that may be interchangeable...
I'd think so. Mines just beat and scratched up and this strange off white. its not too bad, but the rear pillar parts look like someone tried to remove them using brute force, huge gouges all the way across

I have a set of bows out of a 72 Scamp...
How many bows?He wants to place an order for the new material headliner along with the other stuff he is ordering.
How much for the bows you mentioned?and do they just attach by clips or just slide in the roof frames?
Thanks Doug

There should be 5 bows and 10 clips, that attach to the inside pinch welds. There should also be 2 wires that attach to the rear bow and above the rear window. They hold the rear bow in pace.

-
Back