-
Status
Not open for further replies.

txstang84

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Contact seller
Hey again y'all, my parts are still located in Abilene, TX available to either ship or pickup locally.

After recently purchasing some new parts, I figured I wouldn't need these parts since I had to make a couple cuts in the dash...anyway, I have my instrument cluster, everything in there works with the possible exception of the ammeter-I had it bypassed. There are no cracks, all fastener holes are in good shape, all the bulbs are functional, the printed circuit is free of corrosion and the pins are all secure. No wiper or light switches though...I'd like $60+shipping for it.

Next up is the a/c heater bezel for the same car, it's in good shape-uncut-and all the mount stems are still there. I believe it's a very good candidate for new finish/restoration. I'd like $45+shipping

I also have the glove box door cover, again, same application. It's also in good shape and a good candidate for restoration. If I can get $15+shipping out of it, I'd be really happy.

If someone would like to bundle these items together, I'm game, and I'd take $105+shipping.

And since I'm not going to have need for it anymore, I have an AM radio with an aux input. It's still single channel-I bought it from an eBay auction from Ward's radio repair, IIRC. The only issues I have with it is sometimes the volume knob doesn't work quite right (stays about medium volume when turned all the way down), and the little nut/collar on the aux input box disappeared. The input still works great, but you have to pull the cover off the little box to press the aux adapter in it. I suspect you could probably find one of these little collars from Radio Shack for about 45 cents, or pirate it from some other electronic device, I just never messed with it much. Otherwise, the case is free from corrosion, and all the wires are in good shape. When I bought it, there were no plastic connectors, just terminal ends (I replaced one-the steel one) and they work fine. The chrome preset buttons are in really good shape, the dial cover is clean clear and free of cracks, and the backlighting works great.

I'd like $50+shipping for it...

If anyone wants a couple more pix, please let me know and I'll post them up...

Attachments

• inst cluster.jpg
    67.8 KB · Views: 555
  • inst cluster back.jpg
    71.2 KB · Views: 489
  • bezel1.jpg
    65.6 KB · Views: 499
  • glove box2.jpg
    64.7 KB · Views: 500
  • radio1.jpg
    83.7 KB · Views: 481
  • radio3.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 486
  • radio4.jpg
    73.9 KB · Views: 471
Sorry for the delayed reply-for some reason I wasn't able to get on the site this morning. It is slightly warped, I didn't even notice it coming off. When I fit it to my old door, and cinch it down, it has enough room above the top of the lock cylinder to stick in a few playing cards, otherwise, I never even noticed it.

I have another cover, that fits similarly if not a little better, but I got bored one day and primered over it because the grain finish was falling off...it was before I made the decision to put in the new dash...thought I'd do something custom with it that never came to fruition.

Attachments

• glove box door.jpg
    64.6 KB · Views: 445
  • glove box door2.jpg
    70.7 KB · Views: 446
Anyone need a gage cluster?

Take off the shipping costs...price shown is shipped...

$60 for the gage cluster
$45 for the bezel
$15 for the door cover
$50 for the radio

$55 for the gage cluster shipped
$40 bezel shipped
$5 + the ride for the door cover

$85 shipped for all three...

$45 for the radio

Thanks Swinger, the radio has an aux input for an iPod or MP3 player. The only thing wrong with it (and the reason I took the picture) is because the little threaded ring that usually hold in the female adapter fell off somewhere in my floorboard, and I never located it. So, the lid came off every time I wanted to use it. I bet RadioShack or similar electronics supply store would probably have that ring for a little bit of nothing. As mentioned the volume knob was kinda hokey sometimes, but it worked well enough for me to listen to the two clear AM stations around here, plus whatever I wanted to listen to out of my iPod...only downside was single channel.

Owd, I'll reply to your PM-just a sec

It came with the radio-wired directly into the amp circuit. If you install an adapter, it cuts the AM. If I recall correctly, I bought it on eBay from Ward's Radio Repair (I think?). It isn't "year correct" for my car based on what the seller said, but I just wanted something to listen to where I didn't have to hack up my dash. If you scroll all the way to the bottom of this page:

http://wardsclassiccarradiorepair.com/id17.html

...that is the same as what I bought. I got it for a few dollars off because the power connection was just clipped off (trade in??), so I had to crimp on a couple connectors to wire it in to the factory plug.

Another member is currently on the list for it. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back