-
Status
Not open for further replies.

moparmafia

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Contact seller
we have too many cars and im selling our 72 plymouth scamp. Previous owner was making it a racecar and it has no title or vin tag but there is a vin number on doors. U can get a state vin or just have fun with it on the track. It has its original 318 thats suppose to be rebuilt, i took the manifolds and intake off to put on a 4 barrel and headers but never got around to putting them on. 904 trans and 8 3/4 rearend. It has nice interior frame and floors are good but trunk pan needs work.asking $2500 obo. Located in leitchfield ky. I will add more pics tomorrow. I have a video i can text if u want to see it running

51822186-9834-45B9-9AC1-BEAA3AB87C61.png

we have too many cars and im selling our 72 plymouth scamp. Previous owner was making it a racecar and it has no title or vin tag but there is a vin number on doors. U can get a state vin or just have fun with it on the track. It has its original 318 thats suppose to be rebuilt, i took the manifolds and intake off to put on a 4 barrel and headers but never got around to putting them on. 904 trans and 8 3/4 rearend. It has nice interior frame and floors are good but trunk pan needs work.asking $2500 obo. Located in leitchfield ky. I will add more pics tomorrow. I have a video i can text if u want to see it running

View attachment 1715109367

Got anymore pictures?

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back