Status
Not open for further replies.

68GTconvert

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
42   0   0
Contact seller
72 Scamp Project

318 completely rebuilt J heads and new pistons with Mopar purple cam 488 lift. I think it is about 10-1 compression. It has a holley carb and Holley street Dominator intake. Brand new headers. It is a 8 1/4 rear end. Front Disk Brakes. All big bolt pattern. New tires. It is super dirty. I got it from a guy in washington and paid 3200 with shipping and he ripped me off. Said it was a lot nicer. He also didn't include a bunch of parts he said he was going to include. I just want it gone. I am keeping the 4 speed stuff and the front seat. I just want to get rid of it b/c I don't want to build it. It is a pretty easy build though. That is just surface rust on the floors. Rear 1/4's are solid and the car is really straight. He welded in a new spare tire well but it needs finishing. Has some parts in the trunk like marker lights, chrome for windows, auto pedals and an extra complete dash. The car comes with a signed aplication for lost title and a bill of sale. It is in Sausalito Ca.

$2000

I am thinking about selling it as a roller with drums and a 7 1/4 no motor or trans. $800

IMG_1466.jpg

IMG_1464.jpg

IMG_1467.jpg

IMG_1468.jpg

IMG_1469.jpg

IMG_1471.jpg

IMG_1472.jpg

IMG_1470.jpg

$8oo for a roller is pretty good,especially one that has not so much rust. Consider this a bump as I dont have money,lol...

But if I did I'd buy it as a roller.I know a sweet lill 360 that would love a new home...

Thanks. Yeah it would be a cool little car. It is very straight and rust free. It looks like it will be sold as a roller pretty soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back