Not open for further replies.

McDart

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Contact seller
Very short list.
1 - knob for the windshield wiper switch
2 - Dart emblem for the 1/4 panel as shown in picture.
3 - Pentastar emblem for bottom of front fender.
4 - Rectangular emblem that fits next to the Swinger emblem on the front fenders. Both sides.

Thanks in advance!

20190617_194713.jpg

20190617_194721.jpg

Last edited:
Pentastar is passenger or curb side only. Argument between bean counters and advertising dept. That was result. Curb side only. You can get those repop for less than $10. Being they are plastic with gold anodized aluminum insert, they break taking them off. Get that one new.

I don't think your Dart badge belongs on the quarter panel?

Very short list.
I have the following, PM me if you still need them
3 - Pentastar emblem for bottom of front fender. (New older replacement and original)
4 - Rectangular emblem that fits next to the Swinger emblem on the front fenders. Both sides.

Mine started life as a base /6 swinger with manual everything, Canadian built and a VERY early build date. The holes are factory punched, not drilled. Obviously, the fenders aren't 70 or 71 due to the side markers. When web searching the "special" emblems, I ran across a thread from this site that stated the 1/4 panel dart emblems on a 72 were on the "special" only. I'm assuming the "special is the base swinger as mine is a low line model.
So, with that being said, maybe it's a base model thing or an assembly plant th iin ng OR a build date thing. Regardless of what it is, their placement on this car is factory.

Thanks guys and to Fgill. Bought the pentastar from DMT. the Dart emblem and wiper switch knob from Fgill. Also ended up buying splash shield seals from DMT.

20190621_182646.jpg

20190621_182658.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back