72 Swinger....the wifes rod

-

NEWFISHER

Reaction score
Hi Guys and Gals,
I wish I had a ton of cool tech, pic's and stories about restoring and keeping our Mopar, but unfortunately found this site when looking for a value on our car. I know " this thread is useless without pic's" but they are coming.

Our 72 Swinger is what I consider a Survivor ( with a couple upgrades), never been painted or had paint repair, original interior, 1 owner, 318, AT, A/C ( retrofitted) big pattern disc front and rear upgrade with some sway bars front and back. Coys 18" rear and 17" front. Stainless dual exhaust with X pipe, light tinted windows, a 340 hood with scoops and a matte black vinyl tail stripe. 56k , purrs like a kitten and with the 2 bbl gets 21 mpg! It came OE with a bench front and when my wife drives, my knees eat the dash, so I sourced some buckets and a rear seat, had them redone in black along with some black/wood grain door panels and a complete floor console assembly with the new woodgrain resto kit. The new interior hasn't been installed yet as we have mostly parked it for the last 3 years. When we bought it, we drove the wheels off it every sunny weekend, but as we got older, kids etc. things changed and the swinger is parked and now looking for a new owner. I'll post some pic's and start a classified ad shortly. thanks for reading along and keep the Mopar life alive!

super clean survivor( with wheels, stripe, hood, sway bars and tint :) for sale in the classified section

-
Back