727/904 trans B&M bracket #10497 install?

-

Dr John OConnor PhD

Pimp juice a Hemi's best friend
Reaction score
does anyone have images of the B&M bracket #10497 already attached to a 904 or 727 trans. No videos on youtube need a guide.

20240817_225921[1].jpg

If you get under there with the cable it’s actually pretty obvious how things go.
2 slightly longer pan bolts are a good idea.
Spacers go between the cable bracket and the pan so the bracket clears the pan lip.
The normal bolts are a bit short for that.
changing over from column shift to floor shifter do you have any images as a guide?

Found this in less than 30 seconds and I don't have a PhD. I have an Uncle who does, though.

I don't know what is funnier; Rusty or the Doc's response. Well,.. so much for higher education. Hoping we didn't pay for that in some way but we probably did and still are. Glad I'm not sick ( yes that's a joke). Lighten up? We can't all be Lion Tamers...

changing over from column shift to floor shifter do you have any images as a guide?

Sorry, no personal experience images.

I can tell you that from personal experience doing the same job, B&M’s 36 inch race cable is the way to go.
The 52 inch cable is flimsier and hard to keep all that length away from heat that melts it.

I see you got some of Rusty Rat Rod’s humor. :D

-
Back