727 Kick Downlever

-

charger426

Reaction score
Just picked up a BB 727 last night and its missing the kick downlever (the lever the kickdown linkage attaches to). Where can I buy one of these? When I do some googling everything comes up showing me where to buy new linkage or cables to replace the kickdown linkage.

I am not sure. Jeggs just sent me a trans without one and they have to go to the builder to find it!

I might have one off a 904 if needed. Jeggs is on the hook for the other one.

They are all different for 2bbl and 4bbl. The flat is clocked different and they are different in length and the hole size diameter for the rod is different. This was done so not to mix the wrong part. I have two boxes with hundreds of kick down and shifter linkage including floor shift parts. These were kept from any car i ever stripped since 73. I know small block stuff by eye .

The big block stuff was to long ago so I don't know what went to what. If you can get a pic to me before these boxes get tossed I may have what you need. I have been going through some of these boxes and throwing away everything that will not fit my demon. My Demon is 4spd. and my duster has a reverse manual valve body. So these parts are useless to me .

I have offered to sell it all just to get it a new home. After being stood up by many of the Conneticut members who I believe are all the same person. I started scrapping all of the parts That are not needed for the Demon. and are now cluttering the shop. Get me a pic. or come and buy the boxes before they are gone. If you are from conneticut I will scrap it first. So Dave from Conneticut don't bother.

Would you ship the small stuff? I do not need the kickdown linkages but would take the manual stuff since I might go that way.

I should have a few in a parts locker.... Full manual conversions don't need them.

-
Back