727 rebuild kit

-
Really??? I didn't know that. Where did you find that out at? Thanks for letting us know. I will consider a different kit then.

Thanks again

-Mark

http://www.northernautoparts.com/ProductModelDetail.cfm?ProductModelId=9102

deluxe transtar kit.....

only thing missing is rear band

also you can order parts from bulkpart.com...

as said...tci and alot of big name seller kits are just reboxed...

believe...i spend about 200.00 on a kit...only to find the same bag of seals....bushing...sealing rings as the transtar kit had.....had same part number

Call John at cope racing he is a mopar guy and has better complete kits:)

Are these kits at Northernauto or bulkpart.com just stock rebuild kits? I couldn't find a performance rebuild kit at Bulkpart.com and the kits didnt come with a shift kit.

If they do, please direct me to the correct link.

Thanks guys,
Mark

Got all my internal stuff from Cope , give him a call and he'll sell what you need , for whatever performance level you target .
Donnie

I called John from Cope and he was extremely helpful. Thanks for the info. I am going to go with Cope.

Thanks again!

-Mark

There's a 727 HP master kit on bulkpart with Kolene and red eagle fibers. Right at $100-105.

The cool thing about Cope is that they sell things in pieces rather than these large kits. This way after you inspect the transmission and know what you need you don't over buy or under buy. Not sure if they do that at Bulkpart, but I wanted to point out that they do at Cope.

-Mark

The cool thing about Cope is that they sell things in pieces rather than these large kits. This way after you inspect the transmission and know what you need you don't over buy or under buy. Not sure if they do that at Bulkpart, but I wanted to point out that they do at Cope.

-Mark

click on link and see what is available

http://www.bulkpart.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=CTGY&Store_Code=2&Category_Code=A727

CRT probably has some items that are specialized that bulkpart does not....but if you are looking for a basis rebuild kit...

I had good luck with Cope also. Nice guy and spoke to me as long as I needed to get the right parts ordered.

You can do the same thing at Bulkpart.

You'll need basically everything in the master kit anyway. Piece together any bushings, sprag, thicker steels, snap rings, etc. that you may need. Some things you just won't know that you need until you put it together and measure.

John is a decent guy, cool that you got good service and got taken care of.

-
Back