727 TF Big Block Push button Transmission plus other parts!

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

morelli40

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
ask for other needed parts i may have them!! listed below are the pushbutton transmission, small block manifolds, and 383 big block valve covers. also have a 71 318 engine with a 904 TF transmission, and an 8 1/4 rear end from a b body which will work in the a body cars. all going cheap make offers!
t1.png

t2.png

t3.png

t4.png

v1.png

v2.png

v3.png

v4.png

Welcome to FABO. Congradulations on your first post. I still do not know how to post pictures.

Is the PB tranny small blk, or big blk, and do you have the rest of the P/B stuff to go with it?

located in greensburg pennsylvania, and the pushbutton tranny is big block from what i was told. it looks like a big block transmission also. and everything in the picture is all that there is with the tranny.

Are you sure that is a push button trans? I see linkages. The push button transes had a cable coming out instead of linkage to shift. This could very well be a first or second generation post push button trans, like 66 or 67 maybe...

By the way, nice shoes...

I agree with krazykuda. As far as I know, all push-button transmissions used a cable-shift, which yours doesn't have.

My 65 Newport 383 has the 1-year only cable-shift BB 727 with sliding yoke output. It also has a column shift, which was unique as well.
My 65 Dart has a cable-shift SB 904 and the flange output for a Detroit ball & trunnion U-joint.

i was told it was a pushbutton transmission from a friend of mine who has been dealing with the stuff a long time. he could be wrong i don't know. i'm just going by his word cause everything else he's told me has been right. but like i said he could be wrong. i don't know much about pushbutton trannys. i just knew that if it was a pushbutton i couldn't use it. so i figured i'd get rid of it. thanks for the info though guys i appreciate it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back