-
Status
Not open for further replies.

bighammer

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Contact seller
This came out of a 1989 pickup that I purchased for my engine swap. The truck has since been parted out, but I drove it for a couple months prior to that. The tranny shifted very well; no slippage whatsoever. It is for a small block engine.

$295 picked up, or $295 plus shipping from 97141 (1 1/2 hours west of Portland on the coast )

Torque converter from same engine / tranny combo, $75 picked up. This is the factory "high stall" torque converter, weighted, for an externally balanced LA

Fwiw, when I bought the truck, it came with lots of documentation / receipts for regular maintenance and repairs. Mechanically it was obviously well taken care of.

This came out of a 1989 pickup that I purchased for my engine swap. The truck has since been parted out, but I drove it for a couple months prior to that. The tranny shifted very well; no slippage whatsoever. It is for a small block engine.

$295 picked up, or $295 plus shipping from 97141 (1 1/2 hours west of Portland on the coast )

Torque converter from same engine / tranny combo, $75 picked up. This is the factory "high stall" torque converter, weighted, for an externally balanced LA

Fwiw, when I bought the truck, it came with lots of documentation / receipts for regular maintenance and repairs. Mechanically it was obviously well taken care of.

if its from a 1989 check to ensure it doesn't have electronic lockup wire (single wire) near the rear of the transmission pan, these will require a lockup switch to be added to older cars

TBI dodge trucks had the lockup controlled by the computer

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back