-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Noah Jordan

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Hey all, I’m looking for a set of pedals that fit my 1973 dodge dart. I’m in the process of converting it from auto to standard and am looking for a set of pedals.
Thanks!

I have a set from a 74 Duster complete minus the clutch switch. Have other conversion stuff as well. 250 if you want them.

Yes I’m definitely interested what all do you have?
Steering column for power steering (floor shift) and have windows berthing else to convert a slant 6 3 speed including bellhousing, flywheel and z bar and fork and linkage. May have some extra stuff for small block too but would have to check.

Steering column for power steering (floor shift) and have windows berthing else to convert a slant 6 3 speed including bellhousing, flywheel and z bar and fork and linkage. May have some extra stuff for small block too but would have to check.
Sweet, pedals too?

The car is a 225 slant as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back