-
Status
Not open for further replies.

adart4me

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I hate to do this but I guess I have to, 1973 Dodge Dart Sport H Code 340 car with 727. I bought this from the original owner who parked it in a field in Indiana in 83. I got it in 05 and restored it back to original condition. I have the original 340 for the car but the car has a 318 in it right now, the original 727 and rearend are in the car. I have the stripes for the car just havent put them on. I have read where only 100 of these 340 sunroof cars were made in 73 and only a half dozen remain. I have the title and build sheet for the car. Pm me if you have any questions. 8k for the car with 318, and original 340. You can also look under my photo garage on here for a full history of the car with before, during and after pics of the resto on it.

Attachments

• Dart Sport.jpg
    113.3 KB · Views: 453
  • Dart Sport 2.jpg
    81.6 KB · Views: 439
  • Wiles Fleet 005.jpg
    128.6 KB · Views: 457
Thats real nice. Cant let my dad see it though, it will reming him to much of his 73 340 duster 4 speed sunroof car. Good luck on the sale, what are you asking for it?

Gee I hate 73 340 sunroof Sports, esp bright ones !!

Good luck on your sale !

:razz:

DSCN0826.jpg

My friend has one of the few left then. It is a 1973 triple black 340 with sunroof. This car is fully loaded. Still has the chalk marks on the firewall. We are currently resealing the motor right now. I would like to own it.

I have one too so we already have more than half that remain accounted for. :)

BTW, I know of more than 6 73 DS 340 sunroof cars to exist excluding this one for sale.

Neat car, good luck with the sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back