Status
Not open for further replies.

340plot

the bushy bush
Reaction score
Rating - 95.8%
23   1   0
Contact seller
I have here a 73 340 engine. It is a coplete engine minus the intake carb, manifolds,
the crank is perfect condition and it is standard bore.
The block is standard also.

This block needs a sleeve in cylinder number 2. I cracked it while taking a stuck piston out.
The rest of the bores are fine.

Also comes with heads,timing cover, harmonic damper, pullies,stock cam still in it, flex plate, 73 727 trans with converter. Both these are numbers matching to the 73 car i took them out of

id like to sell local, as shipping is costly.

I have no use for it, and i think 250.00 for all is a good starting point for someone looking to get their hands on a good buildable 340

located 30 minutes from martinsville international speedway in va

hell yeah that's a good deal, a sleeve is about 30-80 depending on who you go with and where you live.

340 i may be interested in the 340 and trans but im holding my cash til after monster mopar next weekend i drive /own my own trk so all i would have to do is get a ld that way and pick it up if u have of a way of helping me get it on my flatbed trl i will watch this post to see if it sells b4 i can get that way

hell yeah that's a good deal, a sleeve is about 30-80 depending on who you go with and where you live.
$80 for the sleeve alone or installed? if that's installed WOW that's CHEAP I was quoted $1,200 for 8 sleeves installed in a 68 440 and that didn't include final boring either.. and I'm personal friends with the machinist LOL

Sorry don't mean to derail the thread just $80 installed for 1 sleeve is cheap LOL

If no one buys the hole thing I would be interested in the heads if you would ship them.

$80 for the sleeve alone or installed? if that's installed WOW that's CHEAP I was quoted $1,200 for 8 sleeves installed in a 68 440 and that didn't include final boring either.. and I'm personal friends with the machinist LOL

Sorry don't mean to derail the thread just $80 installed for 1 sleeve is cheap LOL[/QUOTE

Local machinist by me charges $75 plus sleeve. Good luck with your sale Joe..should go fast.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back