73-74 Dart 2Dr - Need a little Help Please!

-

dartlover

Reaction score
Is there someone out there with a 73-74 Dart 2Dr that has no interior in the car yet and can snap me a few pics of the door and 1/4 panel on the interior side? I need to see what the inside sheet-metal panels look like without the plastic top plates attached. I'm comparing it to the 72 to see what exactly changed in particular with the top plate mounts under the rear 1/4 windows.
Thank you...

Is there someone out there with a 73-74 Dart 2Dr that has no interior in the car yet and can snap me a few pics of the door and 1/4 panel on the interior side? I need to see what the inside sheet-metal panels look like without the plastic top plates attached. I'm comparing it to the 72 to see what exactly changed in particular with the top plate mounts under the rear 1/4 windows.
Thank you...
Hey all I'm looking for is a quick photo of your 1973-1975 Dart like this one so I can see what changed in the rear quarter window area from 1972 to 1973. Can't somebody please post me a high-res photo real quick?
Thanks again..
here.jpg

Thanks for the photo Steve.
I really need to see what the 2 door hard top Dart Swinger looks like not the fastback Dart Sport, but you are the only one to reply to my request so thanks again for taking the time! :)

-
Back