Not open for further replies.

74dart

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I am wanting to buy
-a 30 teeth speedometer pinion gear
-a 140mph speedometer(they have those for dodge dart GT sports with 340s right)
-a front, splitbench seat, has to be in spokane, wa area for the seat

I've only seen a 140 speedo on the '76 Dart police car package. I wish I had saved those from the ones I had in the past but I didn't have a car that could use one. Maybe a speedo restoration company can resilkscreen your 120 for you?
Good Luck, Mark

I have a 100mph, I want either a 120mph or a 140 if im that lucky

Good luchk with the 140. It was as the other guy stated a cop thingy. The best you are going to do is a 120 speedo. I do not have a complete speedo unit but do have just the speedo in the 120 version?

ya im just looking for the speedometer, without the dash board, just the 120 mph

Abody_Speedo_200.jpg

:smilebox: :supz:

ok ok i want one now, how did you find that? whats it out of?

Dan is being mean!
That is a KPH head.
Still looks cool as He** though. I want one too.

Later,
Bruce B.

So anyone have any of this for sale? I am also looking for a 318-340-360 rebuilt stroked engine to buy, if you are in my area, which is colville washington, its north of spokane

I have a speedo I think in a parts car, I will check in the am, do you just need one, or wanting specific?

[email protected]

I have 2 seats in Ky, sorry.. anything else?

Dan stop being a jerk and tell us where the hell you got that and what the story behind it is! :-D

First milk in a bag and now this?!?!?! You Black Velvet drinking freaks are trying to take over the world aren't you?

Ya gotta get out more JR!Black Velvet is for alley wash,now CCC Canadian Club Classic(18 year old)is where it,s at!LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back