-
Status
Not open for further replies.

74dart

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I want to buy the piece of trim that runs under the door from the bottom of the fender back. Not the piece of trim inside the door jam, the one on the outside, about an inch wide and I would think about 2 feet long. I need the passenger side one but I will buy both if I have to. I live in colville washington, I would love them as soon as possible. Thank you.

Are you talking about the rocker panel trim that goes under the door between the front and rear wheel openings? If so it's way more than 2 feet long. Also 1 side or both? I have 1, maybe a pair.
Sorry, this pic is of the back side but it's the only one I have showing the whole length.
Dallas

Attachments

• IMG_5525 (Small).JPG
    38.3 KB · Views: 73
Yes that is the piece, I would like to get one if you can sell me just one, but if not I will take them both. I dont mind if they are in moderately rough shape, just no major bends or dents. Its just so hard to find one, I didnt know that ones from a custom or SE wouldnt fit so I have a bunch that wont fit sitting in my garage, and my car looks quite a bit nicer with that rocker panel trim on.

I didn't know the ones from a Custom or SE were different either, but had never given it much thought. I think this one came off of a '75 Swinger. I have 3 or 4 of those cars ('73-'75) parted out.
This piece is in good condition, not perfect. I would use it on a driver quality car with no problem. I'll have to see if I can find some kind of tube to mail it in and get back to you. I'll take $20 for it + shipping.
If you want more pics PM you email address and I'll send them to you.
Thanks,
Dallas

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back