73-76 Donor Car(good Runner)

-

pettybludart

Reaction score
Hi,lookin Or A Donar Car.need U,control Arms,spindles,etc.also V8 With Tranny,360,727.body Not Important.aslong As It,s A Good Runner.thanks,i,m In Toronto Area.

Well I picked up a 73 Dart Swinger Speacial 318 auto,disc brake,8 1/4.I,m pulling motor,tranny and rearend.Also U.control arms and disc brake setup,front and rear seat(white bench)V8 k-frame.This car is a runner has good doors,hood,trunk lid,grill headlamp pods,bumpers and lenses.All body parts are 4 sale cheap.Let me Know what you need and I,ll price for you.All drivetrain,brake setup,k-frame,rear ARE NOT 4 SALE everything else is so fire away with wants.American dollar is worth $1.19 to canadian$1.00 cheap!!!Some pics. of car.........

73 dart special 002.jpg

73 dart special 003.jpg

73 dart special 004.jpg

73 dart special 005.jpg

73 dart special 006.jpg

73 dart special 009.jpg

73 dart special 010.jpg

I could use the center piece of the dash trim (radio/heater bezel), with all the attaching nuts.

Looks too nice (unless it's pretty rotted) to be a parts car.

i,M STRIPPING THE CAR THIS WEEKEND.I HAVE TO GET IT OUT AND SEE HOW MUCH TO SHIP.THEN I,LL GIVE YOU A PRICE.IT,LL BE CHEAP CAUSE I,M JUST TRYING TO RETRIEVE SOME MONEY FROM PURCHASE OR CAR.THANKS

This Is Canada(rust)floors Rotten,trunk And Frame Are Good,doors Good,fenders Rotted.it Would Be A Project,just Not 4 Me.to Many Cars Already

I'd be interested in the top door trim and the top plastic trim at the rear quarter windows, shipped to 25430

I would be interested in the front and rear chrome window trim, if you could give me a price shipped to 33713 Thanks.

I'm interested in the steering wheel with the horn assembly if its free from damage and in driver condition. Thanks, Rog

How much for the entire seatbelt setup, both front and rear. Shoulder belts and everything if they work??

Thanks.
Ernie in London, ON

nice car. how much for the front seat? i have a75 dart sport in need of alot of interior pcs. i'm in collingwood area. 705-444-5353 thanks rick.

maybe a little late but is the rear bumper solid how much? I'd be interested in the grill lenses $$

Thanks
Paul

Saint John,
New Brunswick

any way i could get the passenger side frame rail with uca and shock upper mount? lol i know its big but maby lol

maybe a little late but is the rear bumper solid how much? I'd be interested in the grill lenses $$

Thanks
Paul

Saint John,
New Brunswick
It would cost twice as much to ship,then it would to buy?Unless you plan on being in the neibourhood?

Yea I know but planning on visiting sister in Farnham 1hr east of Montreal
I suppose shipping would be fairly steep even there?
What about them lenses?

Yea I know but planning on visiting sister in Farnham 1hr east of Montreal
I suppose shipping would be fairly steep even there?
What about them lenses?
I,d like to sell the grill as a whole.Its in really good shape and the swapmeets are just starting around here.No scrapyards out there Biey?

-
Back